The JCFN is committed to the orthodox evangelical Christian faith and has established the following statement of faith for unity among its members.
- The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, free from error in the original manuscripts, and the only standard for faith and life.
- The only one true God - revealed in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, is the Almighty Sovereign and the Creator.
- Jesus Christ, as witnessed by the Holy Spirit, is true God and true man. He was born of a virgin, died a substitutionary atoning death for the salvation of sinners, was resurrected from the dead, is seated at the right hand of God the Father, will return in glory, will judge all men, and will complete the kingdom of God.
- Every human being is born sinner and can only be saved from their sins by the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is a grace of God that we receive only by faith. Sinners are born again and made clean by the Holy Spirit to complete their salvation.
- All who are saved belong to the body of Christ and are one.